100% Paid Medical Premiums*
1% Company Equity*
We are looking for a self-driven and enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our growing company, and work out of our office on Mill Ave & 4th Street, in Tempe, Arizona. If chosen, you would be responsible for Digital Marketing, writing, blogging, social media management, and client engagement.
The job will begin as a part-time paid internship, and include on-the-job training and evaluation over the course of 3 months. At the end of the 3 months, you will be given a final evaluation to determine if you’re a good fit for the company.
We are flexible and can work around class schedules. We’re walking distance from ASU’s Tempe Campus, and just a 30 second walk from the Light Rail!
- Manage Aeeiee’s social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Taking photographs for use in Social Media and on our website
- Manage Aeeiee’s targeted email marketing and email acquisition
- Attend Aeeiee’s sponsored events and interact with potential clients and employees
- Attend Tradeshows and setup booths
- Write marketing text for Aeeiee and clients’ websites
- Research clients industries and provide marketing strategies
- Perform Search Engine Optimization keywords on Aeeiee’s and clients websites
- Create and manage web content both internally and for clients
- Ordering and printing marketing materials including T-shirts, business cards, brochures, memorabilia, etc.
- Administrative tasks around the office
- Bachelors Degree in Markeging, Communications, or a related field, or 2+ years related experience and/or training
- Demonstrated knowledge of Digital Marketing, including Social Media and Email Marketing
- A reasonable sized portfolio showing your marketing experience, digital or otherwise
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the marketing branding process: artistic balance, color scheme, color psychology, font typography, etc.
Candidates with the following skills and experience will be given a stronger preference:
- Experience with the Full Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, etc.
- Front-End Web Development and theming experience with WordPress
- Webmaster experience with WordPress
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, and demanding environment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; avoids getting caught up in unimportant details
- Deadline oriented with the ability to perform under pressure
- Dedication to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- You are a lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and always willing to learn new skills.
- You remain up-to-date on modern artistic trends within scope of expertise to provide ideas, guidance, and recommendations
You must have strong English language (verbal and written communication) skills. Candidate should be able to contribute in group meetings, provide project updates, write functional/training documents and relay information accurately to other parties.
Teamwork and Values
We are looking for someone who is approachable, friendly, enjoys working in a team environment, with self awareness and a high emotional intelligence (EQ). We expect you to be teachable, flexible, and ready to learn our internal workflow.
*Benefits only applicable after a successful 3 month evaluation period and upon the offer of a full-time position.