C/C++ Developer Arizona
$70k – $115k per year (based on experience)
100% Paid Medical + Dental Premiums
21 Days PTO + US Federal Holidays
We are looking to hire two Junior, Associate, or Senior level C/C++ Developers to join our growing company.
To be considered for this job, you must be a US Citizen, you must live in the Phoenix Metro Area (preferably Tempe or Chandler), and you must pass an online coding exam. We will not consider applicants who don’t meet all of these qualifications.
Aeeiee is a fully remote, agile, and asynchronous software company, with developers in the USA, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and India, but for this specific project we will require hybrid work in Chandler, Arizona, where you’ll need to come into our client’s office a couple times a week.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain C++ code for a new product.
- Efficiently manage assigned project and tickets, and communicate with Lead Developer, Product Owner, and Project Managers
- Work 40 hours a week hybrid, meaning you’ll be needed on-site a couple times a week at our client’s facility in Chandler, AZ
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 4+ years related experience and/or training
- Demonstrated knowledge of C++ (up to and including C++17)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- At least 1 year C++ development experience
- Experience with software architecture, web services (e.g. REST, SOAP, JSON), version control (e.g. Git & Github)
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support
- Experience using a Linux/UNIX Command Line Interface
Candidates with the following skills and experience will be given a stronger preference:
- 4+ years C++ Engineering experience
- Experience in iOS and Swift is a big plus and allows for more opportunities at Aeeiee.
- Experience using command-line text editors like VIM
- Familiarity with IT tools like Atlassian Suite and JIRA
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; avoids getting caught up in unimportant details
- Deadline oriented with the ability to perform under pressure
- Dedication to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- You are a lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and always curious to gain new skills
You must have strong English language (verbal and written communication) skills. Candidate should be able to contribute in group meetings, provide project updates, write functional/training documents and relay information accurately to other parties.
Teamwork and Values
We are looking for someone who is approachable, friendly, enjoys working in a team environment, with self awareness and a high emotional intelligence (EQ). We are looking for someone who loves learning and is not intimidated by reading. Above all, we’re looking for a person with high personal standards of excellence and integrity.